Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall 2015 Wrapup

Well, this readathon I was a lot more bare bones than I have been in the past -- very few mini-challenges, and only a few updates -- with hardly any pictures!  And didn't even try to stay awake past midnight!   But I've never read with 3 other people (and others coming in and out) so it was a new adventure.  And I finished 3 books, all of which I really enjoyed.  Hoping to do the April readathon when I'm not in the middle of a move!  We definitely have some ideas for
next time.

What I read:
Anatomy of Evil by Will Thomas
 Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
 A Force for Good:  The Dalai Lama's Vision for Our World by Daniel Goleman
83 out of 312 pages of Kitchens of the Great Midwest by J. Ryan Stradal.

What Fiona read: 
A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Bink & Gollie by Kate DiCamillo & Alison McGhee
Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan
The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
Doctor Who: Revolutions of Terror
Go: A Kidd's Guide to Graphic Design by Chip Kidd
And lots of partial Mary Russell book on her Kindle

My Aunt Vinnie said she'd do $1.50 for each book, so that's $15 for Fiona's classroom!

Here we are this morning, with Fiona eating chocolate chip pancakes on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment