Friday, October 21, 2016

My stack for Dewey's 24-hour Read-A-Thon Fall 2016!!

I missed the spring read-a-thon, so I am so glad to be able to devote tomorrow to the read-a-thon.  My boyfriend is joining me, and we are ready for a relaxing day together! I only have one full-on adult book (Just Mercy, non-fiction) in my stack, though I also have an adult book going on my Kindle if need be.  One re-read this time, but it's the Harry Potter and I haven't yet read it in the heavily illustrated version, so that's exciting.  Only one book that's not yet out.  So many I'm excited about!

2 comments:

  1. Great stack! I wanted to read Jackaby this readathon, but it's on hold from the library. Have a great Readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! A book rep gave me Jackaby, so I could see what I think. I'm really hoping to be able to get to it and dive in! But The Hammer of Thor is my first priority.
    Happy Readathon to you!

    ReplyDelete