Saturday, October 22, 2016

Mid-event survey!


1. What are you reading right now?
Just Mercy:  A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson

2. How many books have you read so far?
Two -- The Hammer of Thor and The Lotterys Plus One

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm really enjoying Just Mercy, but of course non-fiction usually is a slower read than fiction.  Hoping to also dive into the illustrated Sorcerer's Stone.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Almost entirely interruptions I wanted, just pleasant little additions to my day.  It helps that I've been talking about the read-a-thon for weeks, so lots of people know I'm occupied.  :)

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Hm...  Not much has surprised me.  I didn't know how much I would enjoy Just Mercy & The Lotterys Plus and I didn't realize that all of my first three books were going to lend such a strong liberal hippie theme to my read-a-thonl


More about Dewey's:  http://www.24hourreadathon.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey strong liberal hippie theme sounds awesome in my book!
    My husband reads a lot of non fiction too. Glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete