Sunday, October 23, 2016

End of Event Survey!

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?  At the end of Hour 16, we had a family issue come up that took me away from the readathon until halfway through Hour 24.  I was disappointed to lose so much time, and to not be able to start the illustrated Sorcerer's Stone, but glad I could join back in at the end and glad for the amazing first 16 hours!
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I read the second book in Rick Riordan's Magnus Chase series.  If you are open to children's books, I think any of his are perfect for a readathon.  Agatha Christie's murder mysteries would be great as well.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?  Nope.  As always, so impressed by this community!
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything.
  5. How many books did you read? Three
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Magnus Chase & the Gods of Asgard: Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan, The Lotterys Plus One by Emma Donoghue, and Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? Gosh, I really enjoyed them all, in quite different ways.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? See above.  :)
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Of course I'll participate again!   Next time I may try to collect pledges, something I've done in the past but skipped this time, partially because my 12 year old daughter wasn't with me to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment