Saturday, April 29, 2017

Mid-event Survey!


 

1. What are you reading right now?
Timeless:Diego & the Rangers of the Vastlantic

2. How many books have you read so far?
3

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Jane, Unlimited by Kristen Cashore is up next for me!

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
With two college freshmen, a 15 year old, and a 13 year old in the house, lots of little interruptions, but I've been wearing earplugs during the sprints and rolling with whatever happens the rest of the time (you know, like long long conversations about what light saber to purchase).

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
hmmmm .....  I'm not sure.  I'm pleased with what I've been reading.  Maybe I'm mildly surprised at how much my partner has read -- he's on his 3rd book, and I'm not sure exactly but I think the 13 year old is on book 8 or 9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment