Sunday, October 5, 2014

Getting Ready for Dewey's Read-a-thon!

It's time for a fresh start, blog-wise, and Dewey's Read-a-Thon is good motivation.  The Read-a-Thon is what prompted me to start my last blog.  I blogged there for two full years and loved it.  It's possible I have one facebook friend who started as a blog follower.  :)  My last blog was super open and also all over the place subject-wise. I decided to try to have a blog that is more book focused so that I can feel comfortable sharing it widely, especially for read-a-thons.  I don't always compartmentalize well, so we'll see how it goes. :)  It's hard to imagine having a second blog for my more private musings (rather than just having it all in one place, as was the case with my last blog.)

So here's to new beginnings and to Dewey's Read-a-Thon!  I'll be back with more details.

3 comments:

  1. I will be traveling on the 18th or I would totally join in on the fun! I look forward to your posts before, during and after the read-a-thon. Go, Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We book lovers always appreciate hearing about books.

    I once had 3 blogs going at the same time; one for my thoughts, one for photos only, and my cat had her own blog too. And at the same time I was doing NANOWRIMO that year too. What a whirlwind of words! It was a bit much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam and Sara, so glad you are both here!

    Pam, where are you travelling to? Sara, I really loved the community that had built on my other blog, but blogger doesn't seem to allow changing the email address that is associated with a blog,so that was part of the motivation for starting this new one.....

    ReplyDelete