Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hour 2 #TeamCSLewis

This was such a perfect mini-challenge for me, since I have a quote from my first read that I really wanted to share.  (see end of post.)  The main jist of the challenge is that one of  Trollope's characters has a quote about loving coffee, and of course C.S. Lewis is the one who had the quote about how a cup of tea can never be large enough and a book can never be long enough to suit him. In both respects, I am definitely Team CS Lewis.  

So far today, I've been drinking a masala chai (hot) from Tea for Ewe and Fiona has been drinking Ripe & Ready (cold) from Birds & Bees Teas.  On the right, you can see a bit of my bright yellow mug -- the smallest I think a mug should be. ;)  See below for the perfect  accompanying quote for this challenge.  (Also, Fiona has finished her first book.)




"All you that drinks coffee when you could be drinking tea want your brains looking at, if you ask me."

p. 10, The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment